Individuals may be eligible:
- If they have a medical condition that requires treatment or rehabilitative services prescribed by a physician and;
- A physical and/or mental impairment that handicap activities of daily living, but not so serious as to require 24-hour institutional care and;
- A reasonable expectation that preventative services will maintain or improve the present level of functioning and;
- A high chance of further deterioration and probable institutionalization if ADHC services were not available.
For additional Eligibility information, please contact the Grace Center for more details.
Here is what you need to apply:
- Complete the Grace ADHC applications. There are two — one for the applicant and one for the applicant’s physician. Click here to download and print the applications.
- Make sure you ask your doctor to do a TB test to complete your application.
- Enroll in a Managed Health Plan by calling 1-800-430-4263. If you live in Santa Clara County, you can chose between Anthem Blue Cross and Santa Clara Family Health Plan. If you live in Freemont area (Alameda County), you can chose between Anthem Blue Cross and Alameda Alliance. For more information on Managed Health Plan enrollment, click here.
For Private Pay clients without Medi-Cal insurance, you only need to complete the application along with the TB test. To get more information and cost for Private Pay clients, please call the center at (408) 731-8686.